Mexico´s Processed Food
- The summit's main objectives are to attract foreign investment in the Processed Food sector to Mexico and to promote exports of Mexico producers through business meetings with foreign buyers. The event is a unique opportunity for manufacturers, distributors, retailers and suppliers to meet and identify new business partners.
- Did you know...?
- Mexico’s Processed Food production reached over US$141 Billion in 2015 and it is expected to reach US$179 Billion by 2020.
- With a population of 123 million, Mexicans consumed about US$155 Billion worth of processed food products.
- Mexico’s market of processed foods will reach US$170 Billion by 2020 with a projected per capita consumption of US$1,350.
- Mexico’s exports of processed foodstuff in 2015 surpassed US$8 Billion (over 70% of these goods went to the U.S.) while imports were US$10.5 Billion.
- Foreign Direct Investment in this industry exceeded US$20 Billion for the period of 2006-2015. The Netherlands, The U.S., France, Canada and Switzerland led the inflows.
- Mexico's Processed Food industry is growing significantly and it needs to expand its production and supply chain.
- This event will match potential buyers and suppliers in pre-arranged, one-to-one, private meetings. The program will allow participants to identify and meet new potential business partners.
- Industry experts and manufacturers with operations in Mexico will make presentations to help newcomers and experienced executives shape their business, trade and manufacturing strategies in the processed food industry of Mexico.
- You will learn from industry leaders about the fascinating growth and the opportunities to participate in the Processed Food Industry booming value chain in Mexico.
USD $60 + TAX / MXN $1,000 + TAX
BASIC ACCESS: per person (Includes access to conference sessions, and exhibition floor. Does not include B2B meetings nor lunch)
USD $200 + TAX / MXN $3,500 + TAX
COMPLETE ACCESS: per person (Includes access to conference sessions, exhibition floor, lunch and B2B meetings)
Fee doesn't include hotel, air transportation
Consultants, Lawyers, 3PL, Accountants, HR, Real Estate Brokerage, Industrial Developers, Government and Promotional Agencies, Shelter Service Providers, Competitors of Sponsors, etc. are welcome at a fee of USD $1,500 per person under a limited participation basis -no B2B Meetings access, among other restrictions-. Please contact our office for details.
For Conference Phone Registration
USA : 1 877 864 8528
Mexico : 01 800 170 1010
+52 (614) 414-8640
+52 (614) 414-8638
(915) 603-3101, (915) 449-5404
José Eduardo Calzada Rovirosa
Secretary of Agriculture, Livestock, Rural Development, Fisheries and Food (SAGARPA)
Director of Strategic Planning and Legal Affairs
Jose L. Hidalgo
Purchasing Manager for LATAM and Corporate Director of SRM
General Coordinator for International Affairs
General Director, International Finance Division
The Boston Consulting Group
Partner & Managing Director, Mexico City
Futurist, Corporate Strategist
Frost & Sullivan
Global Program Manager
Francis Pérez Arróniz
Shared Value Creation and Sustainability Director
LRQA – Lloyd’s Register
Food Safety Technical Manager, Americas
University of California
Professor and Specialist
Retail Services Account Director
Héctor Alvarez de la Cadena
Founder and President
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
General Pilot Plant Manager, Food Processing Center
George A. Cavender
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Reserch processing technologies
Jose A. Peral
Executive Director of Export Projects
Carlos Pérez Chavolla
Mexico Calidad Suprema
Vice President of Institutional Liaison
Eduardo Reyes Díaz-Leal
Maribel Quiroga Fernández
Mexico's Beer Producers
Manuel José Molano Ruiz
Mexican Competitiveness Institute (IMCO)
Assistant General Director
Sergio Luis Ornelas Ramírez
Intermex Industrial Parks
Javier A. Fernández-Salvador
Oregon State University
Organic Food Specialist